Setting Up Your Order Management Tablet
Self Service Setup Steps:
When you initially purchase your tablet you'll need to log in and go through the setup process. This will involve logging in with your Google account. If you don't have a Google Account you will need to create one.
Then, let's clear/remove all the icons from the home screen so that employees don't get distracted or confused. On most devices, you can do this by simply pressing down on the icon and dragging it to the trash, or pressing remove. Make sure you don't 'uninstall' desired apps, just remove them from the home screen.
Then, download these apps...
- Install our 'Online Ordering Management' app from the Google Play Store
- Install AutoStart app from the Google Play Store to start the Open Dining app when the tablet starts. Open the app and add the Online Order Management app into AutoStart and make sure the app is set to Enabled.
- Install Keep Screen On app from Google Play Store then open it and tick the Enable tick box
- Install TeamViewer Quick Support so we can troubleshoot your tablet if there ever is an issue.
- Remove or disable any 'lock screen' features/settings so when the tablet starts, it will launch right into the desktop, which will launch right into the EatApp app
Once these apps are downloaded and setup, go to our Online Order Management App and log in.
That's it - you can now receive orders on your tablet. We recommend putting a test order through to make sure everything is working correctly.