Manually Syncing your Revel Menu
There may be times you will want to force your EatApp menu to update using our Revel sync functionality. Follow these simple steps to do so:
Note: If you do not usually use the Revel sync and instead update your menu manually, you may not want to use this sync as it will overwrite your configured menu with the one pulled from your Revel system.
- Log in to your EatApp account
- You will be brought to your dashboard. If you have more than one restaurant or locations, switch restaurants to the relevant one.
- Once on the correct restaurant, choose Settings > POS Settings from the top menu. This will bring you to the POS Mappings page.
- Toward the top right, you will see a button that says "Sync Menu with Revel." Go ahead and click this.
- You should be brought to your menu page with this blue box on top of the screen to let you know the sync is in progress. You can try refreshing in a few minutes to see if it has completed. The blue box will do away once the sync has finished.